Tuesday 17 March 2015

PRINCE HARRY SET TO RETIRE FROM THE ARMY AFTER A TEN YEAR CAREER

The Royal Palace announced on Monday that Prince Harry is set to retire in June after a ten year career in the  British Army in order to spend more time on his numerous charities.

Prince Harry called the choice to retire from the army a very difficult decision but expressed gratitude as the job has given him the opportunity to meet wonderful people as well as engage in very challenging jobs.

In his statement , Prince Harry said, "Inevitably most good things come to an end and Iam at crossroads in my military career. " Luckily for me, I will continue to wear the uniform and mix with fellow servicemen and women for the rest of my life, helping where I can, and making sure the next Invictus Games are amazing as the last".

Divaparrots wish him the very best.

No comments:

Post a Comment