Wednesday 25 March 2015

ZAYN MALIK QUITS ONE DIRECTION


Zahn Malik has quit his  music band, One Direction because he says he wants to feel like a "normal 22 year old".

The group says they respect Zahn's decision and will  continue as a four man band for their world tour as well as record  their fifth album this year.

Malik after being with the group, One Direction for five years posted on the Facebook page of  the group,

 "My life with One Direction has been more than I could have imagined'
"But, after five years , I feel like it is now the right time for me to leave the band."
"I'd like to apologise to fans if I've let anyone down, but I have to do what feels right in my heart"
"Iam leaving because I want to be a normal 22 year old who is able to relax and have some private time out of the spotlight. I know  I have friends for life in Louis, Liam, Harry and Niall. I know they will continue to be the best band in the world"

Malik quit the band's world tour last week for what he termed as "stress"
                                               One Direction

No comments:

Post a Comment