Monday 20 April 2015

BOBBI KRISTINA IS 'AWAKE'


Bobby Kristina, Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown's daughter has been in coma for about three months now.
Bobbi is reportedly awake. This is really an amazing news.
Bobbi's aunt Tina Brown took to her facebook page to share the joyous news. She wrote,
"So many messages, sorry can't answer them all right now but I will get to them later.. just allow me this time with my family.. yes, she woke up and is no longer on life support!!!!):) God is good!!!!thanks for your prayers, Still a process, but she is going to be okay):):):)"
Bobby Brown at a concert in Texas said she was 'awake'
A video surfaced on social media in which Bobby told the audience, "I could say today, Bobbi is awake" which got the audience cheering.
Another video showed Bobby telling the crowd, "She's watching me" on stage at Frankie Beverly concert in Dallas.
The family has not officially made a statement about her situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment