Monday 6 April 2015

KAREN IGHO REFLECTS ON HER LIFE AS SHE TURNS 31


Big Brother Africa winner Karen Igho turned 31 today. Karen shared the photo below with a powerful message.

"Today, Iam a year older. Normally I would have thrown a party but this year I find myself reflecting back on my life. Ihave been through a lot but yet Iam alive, strong and  healthy. I feel complete, Iam tempted to say I have it all. I have been blessed with a wonderful, loving and caring husband who loves me for me and the most amazing family"

"Things I thought mattered don't really matter any more, as I grow older the more wiser and mature I get. I never felt this type of happiness with the fame and money. I want to thank my Heavenly Father for his guidance and protection and for seeing me through all the tough times in my life. As I step in this new chapter of my life I need you oh Lord to lead me every step of the way"

Congrats Karen, We wish you the very best.



No comments:

Post a Comment