Sunday 5 April 2015

KYLIE JENNER ADORNS DARK FACE AMIDST BACKLASH FROM SOCIAL MEDIA OBSERVERS


Kylie Jenner posted photos on her Instagram page with her skin turned metallic silver; brown eyes a shade of blue and hair styled with blue, black and fuschia colour.
Kylie captioned the photo, "What I wish I looked like all the time"

The purpose of this photoshoot has not been revealed but social media observers believe it resembles 'black face'.

One asked "How is Kylie  Jenner dumb enough to do black face, post it on Instagram with caption, 'What  I wish I looked like all the time' "
Another asked, "How do you not see blatant racism associated with this photo"

Zendaya initially praised the photo but had to recoil when twitter fans challenged her and then she wrote, " I didn't see it like that at first, that's crazy, my baaaaad"

It will be recalled that Kim Kardashian, Kylie's sister on a visit to Austria was outraged when an attendee of an event wore a black face.

We wonder what this project is that she had to adorn a dark face.


No comments:

Post a Comment