Monday 6 April 2015

OBASANJO URGES NIGERIANS TO RE-ENACT MARCH 28TH FEAT IN THE GOVERNORSHIP ELECTIONS

Former President of Nigeria has urged Nigerians to come out en masse to vote as they did during the Presidential and National Assembly elections on 28th March, 2015.

Obasanjo implored on Nigerians to come out and vote in the Governorship and State House of Assembly elections coming up on Saturday, 11th April, 2015

Obasanjo spoke to reporters at the weekend in Abeokuta, Ogun State shortly after a surprise visit to traders at the popular Itoku market.

Obasanjo said, 
"They should do exactly what they did last Saturday. As a member of the community, I have the right to visit my people, especially in the spirit of Easter".

"Since I came back, I have come to do two things . I have come to give them Easter greetings and find out how they are doing in their market.

"This is my community. As a member of the community, I want to know what's going on and what's happening in the community".

No comments:

Post a Comment