Monday 4 May 2015

SPORTS POWER COUPLE, TIGER WOODS AND LINDSEY VONN BREAK UP

American sports power couple, Tiger Woods and Lindsey Vonn say they have broken up after nearly three years together, citing  busy lives as the reason for their separation.
Tiger Woods is golf's biggest star, while Lindsey Vonn is an Olympic ski champion who this year set the record for most World Cup titles.
Vonn released a statement on her Face book page which read,
"After nearly three years together, Tiger and I have mutually decided to end our relationship.
"I will always cherish the memories that we've created together. Unfortunately we both lead incredible hectic lives that force us to spend a majority of our time apart. He and his beautiful family will always hold a special place in my heart"
Tiger Woods also released a statement on his website,
"Lindsey and I have mutually decided to stop dating.
"I have great admiration, respect and love for Lindsey and I'll always cherish our time together. She has been amazing with Sam and Charlie and my entire family. Unfortunately, we lead very hectic lives and are both competing in demanding sports. It's difficult to spend time together".

No comments:

Post a Comment