Monday 22 June 2015

KENDALL AND KYLIE JENNER PAY SPECIAL TRIBUTE TO CAITLYN JENNER ON FATHER'S DAY

Kendall and Kylie Jenner took to their Instagrams on Sunday to pay special tribute to their dad, Caitlyn Jenner (formerly Bruce Jenner) on Father's day.

Both posted photos of when they were young with their father.
Kylie posted this photo of her and Kendall with their mum and their father and captioned it,
"Happy Father's Day my little light of sunshine. You can still call me dad, Kylie. No matter what I'm always going to be your father. That's never going to change".

Kendall  posted the photo below and wrote,
"My whole life, this soul was my daddy and just because your appearance is different now doesn't mean you were any less of a father to me my entire life. Happy Father's Day to the person who raised me, and taught me everything I know, my hero".

No comments:

Post a Comment