Wednesday 17 June 2015

KIM KARDASHIAN APOLOGIZES TO GIORGIO ARMANI FOR MISSPELLING HIS NAME IN A TWEET

Kim Kardashian has blamed sleep deprivation for the embarrassing spelling error committed via twitter while refering to Giorgio Armani.
Kim had earlier tweeted, "Why did Georgio Armani discontinue my favourite foundation???" I'm on my last bottle and everyone I know uses this!!! Please make it again!".
Someone at the fashion house while addressing her concerns pointed out that Kim didnot get the spelling of Giorgio quite right as they tweeted "@kimkardashian Dear Kim-let us know which one you need and we'll send it to you. And Mr Armanis first name is Giorgio".
Kim then tweeted on Tuesday, "Thank you so much and my apologies on the spelling error, this expecting mommy is a tad sleep deprived".


No comments:

Post a Comment