Friday 19 June 2015

REAL HOUSEWIVES OF ATLANTA STAR, CYNTHIA BAILEY ADDRESSES HUSBAND'S INAPPROPRIATE VIDEO

News broke that Real Housewives of Atlanta Star, Cynthia Bailey's husband, Peter Thomas had been videoed at his bar getting cosy with another woman.
In the video, her husband Peter appears to kiss the woman, stroke her neck and run his hand along her breast.
However, Cynthia took to Atlanta Radio Waves to address the issue.
She said,
"I wasn't there. I saw the video like everyone else. It seemed like he was kissing some identified woman on the cheek".
Cynthia said some friends had tried to convince her the video was not that bad but when she saw it, she thought it was inappropriate. She said, "You know when I saw the video I thought it was inappropriate....I don't know if its ground for divorce but I'm not going to set his clothes on fire, but we're going to talk about some things".
Another Real Housewives of Atlanta star, Porsha Williams had sometime ago accused Cynthia's husband, Peter Thomas of cheating on her.

No comments:

Post a Comment