Wednesday 8 July 2015

NFL STAR RUSSELL WILSON SAYS HE WILL NOT HAVE SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE WITH STUNNING GIRLFRIEND CIARA

Seattle Seahawks Quarterback, Russell Wilson, 26, has in a chat with San Diego CA pastor, Miles Mcpherson on Sunday said he was going to abstain from sex with his girlfriend of six months, stunning singer, Ciara, 29, until marriage.
He said, "She was on tour and I was looking at her in the mirror and God spoke to me, 'I need you to lead her' and I told her, what would you do if we took all that 'extra stuff' off the table and just do it the Jesus way?"
Luckily Ciara was willing to give the Godly approach to love a try.
Russell said, "She completely agreed".
Russell further said,
"I aint gonna lie to y'all now I need you to pray for us. I know y'all have seen her on the screen, if there is a 10, she is a 15".
Interesting!!!! We are routing for Russell and Ciara!!!.



No comments:

Post a Comment