Saturday 30 January 2016

DRAGONS DEN STAR DOUGLAS RICHARD CLEARED OF SEX ASSAULT CHARGES AGAINST A 13 YEAR OLD GIRL

A former Dragons Den star, Douglas Richard, 57,  wept after he was cleared of assaulting a thirteen year old girl who he admitted having sex with, a charge that has tarnished the image of his vast business empire.
Douglas was cleared on the premise that the girl who he met on a 'sugar daddy' website had lied that she was 17 years old and he had believed her before having sex with her.

Doug Richards who is married told the Old Bailey during his trial that he had been fantasising about relationships involving dominance and submission but is undergoing therapy for his addiction.

Douglas who was once a government adviser had said at the trial,

"I feel terrible. I feel terrible for her and I feel terrible about myself. I feel terrible for my wife and children", he told the jury.

No comments:

Post a Comment