Monday 25 January 2016

KHLOE KARDASHIAN POSTS MORE CRYPTIC MESSAGES, IS SHE HAVING ISSUES WITH JAMES HARDEN ?

Ever since James Harden was reported to have visited a strip club with Tyga, Khloe Kardashian has been posting cryptic messages which we do not know if it relates to her relationship with James.
Khloe took to Instagram to post these new cryptic messages on Sunday
Take a look,
After posting this, Khoe wrote,

"When you've experienced love at its purest, it's hard to settle for less".

Below is another message, Khloe wrote on her Instagram

Khloe then added to this message,

"Thank you Lord for all of the obstacles you put into my life. I put ALL my faith in You! I have complete trust in knowing that every obstacle you have placed was done in order to protect me on my journey. My greatest lessons are learned from my losses, Which in turn become my greatest gains. In my darkest hour.... I thank YOU".

James Harden was last week seen at a strip club with Kylie Jenner's boyfriend, Tyga. It was alleged that James left with an Instagram model.
Below are photosof James at the strip club,





Something is certainly not right in her relationship with James Harden, thats what we think!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment