Friday 29 January 2016

SEE WHAT MICHAEL JACKSON SAID TO OPRAH IN 1993 ABOUT A WHITE ACTOR PORTRAYING HIM

A white actor, Joseph Fienne has been cast to portray Michael Jackson in a 9/11 comedy which has stirred up controversy.
Michael Jackson would have been horrified to learn that a white man has been cast to play him.

In a 1993 interview with Oprah Winfrey, Oprah questioned Michael Jackson about the rumours going around then that he wanted a white child to play his younger self in a Pepsi advert to which Michael Jackson answered that the rumour was,

"the most ridiculous, horrifying story" he had ever heard and was quite upset at the thought of a white actor portraying him.

"That is so stupid. Its crazy. Why would I want a white child to play me? I'm a black American" "I'm a black American. Iam proud of my race. Iam proud of who Iam. I have a lot of pride in who Iam, and dignity". Michael Jackson said to Oprah.

Michael Jackson suffered from Vitiligo and decided to whiten his skin to even out his skin tone.
Joseph Fienne set to portray Michael Jackson 

No comments:

Post a Comment