Tuesday 5 January 2016

6 YEAR OLD ISIS CHILD JIHADI SOLDIER, ISA DARE BAKR WHO THREATENED UK IS OF NIGERIAN ANCESTORY

Six year old Isa Dare Bakr, a child ISIS soldier who was featured in a chilling video threatening UK has been identified by his grand father.
Henry Dare, a cab driver told the Telegraph that Isa was his grandson. He said,

"I was surprised when I saw the picture. It's definitely him. Of course I'm worried but there's nothing I can do now. I'm not angry... I would never have expected it. I just hope someone is trying to bring them back".

Isa's mother, Grace Khadijah Dare was brought up in Lewisham, South London. She was born to Nigerian christian parents, Henry and Victoria Dare. She later converted to Islam and married a Swedish ISIS fighter, Abu Bakr.

Grace left for Syria two years ago and joined terror group ISIS.
ISA

GRACE

Photos: Mailonline

No comments:

Post a Comment