Wednesday 9 March 2016

KIM KARDASHIAN SAYS ENOUGH OF SLUT SHAMING AND BODY SHAMING, DO YOU AND LET HER DO HER.

Reality star and entrepreneur, Kim Kardashian has had enough of the criticisms that her nude photos have generated. She took to her website  to say enough is enough about body shaming and slut shaming and constant reminder of a sex tape she did 13 years ago. People should allow her express the way she wants and leave her to be herself.
Kim wrote,
"I don't do drugs, I hardly drink, I've never committed a crime- and
yet I'm a bad role model for being proud of my body?"
"It always seems to come back around to my sex tape. Yes a sex tape
that was made 13 years ago. 13 YEARS AGO. Literally that lonnnng ago.
And people still want to talk about it?1?!"

"I live through the embarrassment and fear, and decided to say who cares, do better,
move on. I shouldn't have to constantly be on the defense, listing off my accomplishments just to prove that Iam more than something that happened
13 years ago. Let's move on already. I have".

"Iam empowered by my body. Iam empowered by my sexuality. Iam empowered by feeling comfortable in my skin. Iam empowered by showing the world my flaws and not being afraid of what anyone is going to say about me.

"And I hope that through this platform I have been given, I can encourage the same empowerment for girls".

"Iam empowered by my husband, who is so accepting and supportive and
who has given me a new found confidence in myself. He allows me to be me
and loves me unconditionally"

"I feel so lucky to have grown up surrounded by strong, driven, independent
women. The life lessons I've learned from my sisters, my mother and my grandmother, I will pass along to my daughter. I want her to be proud of who she is.
I want her to be comfortable in her body. I don't want her to grow up in a world where she is made to feel less than for embracing everything it means to be a woman".

"it's 2016. The body-shaming and slut-shaming- it's like, enough is enough. I will not live my life dictated by the issues you have with my sexuality. You be you and let me be me".

"Iam a mother. Iam a wife, a sister, a daughter, an entrepreneur and Iam aloowed to be sexy"
#happyinternationalwomensday"

No comments:

Post a Comment