Sunday 6 March 2016

SCOTT DISICK MAKES EXCUSES FOR HIS PARTYING AND DRINKING IN MEXICO

Scott Disick who was pictured partying and drinking with a bevy of models in Mexico on Wednesday just months after rehab has told People Magazine that his holiday was to take his mind off his break-up with Kourtney Kardashian, the mother of his three lovely kids, Mason, Penelope and Reign.
Scott said he was just merely surrounding himself with both male and female friends and was not on a path of self destruction.

Scott said,

"I'm not sure I can stay home every single night at 32 years old and be sane. In the end, I'm trying to live my life. I'm trying to live it healthy".

"I'm trying to be there for the people I love which is Kourtney and the kids, but you know what, we're not together"

"I'm single and I'm trying to keep my mind off of things. At the end of the day, I think people just need to understand that I have never lied about anything about myself. Iam who Iam. I do what I do, and enough is enough", Scott told People Magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment