Tuesday 10 March 2015

ATTACKED US AMBASSADOR TO SOUTH KOREA MARK LIPPERT LEAVES HOSPITAL


US Ambassador to South Korea , Mark Lippert, 42 who was slashed on the face by a  knife wielding South Korean nationalist Kim Ki Jong during a breakfast meeting has left a South Korean hospital

80 stitches were removed from his face.

The doctors treating him said if the cuts were deeper they would have been life threatening.

Mr. Lippert at a news conference held amidst tight security at Yonsei University's Severance Hospital said, " I feel pretty damn good, all things considered. I mean it was obviously a scary incident" "But I'm walking, talking, holding my baby, hugging my wife, so I just feel really good.

Mr. Lippert was visited by the President of South Korea on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment