Tuesday 17 March 2015

TRACY DANIELS CONFIRMS THE CRASH OF HER MARRIAGE

Nollywood actress and producer, Tracy Daniel's marriage to her indian husband has crashed.
She confirmed this in an interview with Sun Newspapers, she blamed a past relationship of her husband as the real reason their marriage crashed.

Here are excerpts of what she said in the interview:

"People dissected my marriage until it crashed. I guess those people are happy right now. Some said I married an old indian man. Is it because he is a chief? Does that suggest he is an old man? Our people made him chief because of the good things his company did for the community where it operates in Delta State. Please, he is a handsome young man, biko".

"Others said he is a billionaire and I married him because we were poor. I felt so betrayed. His people read all the nonsense you people were posting on social media. How do you want them to feel after that? I wouldn't say we were rich but we were not poor enough for me to sell myself for money. At least, I had produced three movies already in the market even before I met him. I had also featured in over 20 movies and I was paid well"

"Others said I married him so I can become a foreign citizen. I cried when I saw that very one. Why should I leave an oil rich nation like Nigeria and go to a third world country for citizenship? Iam not giving this interview to defend my decision or reply my critics but I just want to appeal to our people to be cautious of things they say on social media".

On the real reason why her marriage failed, Tracy said,
"He was still deeply involved with his past relationship. The interference was so much it didnot allow us move forward. Someone from his past would not let go and he wasn't strong willed enough to resist, so he bowed to the pressure and gave up on our dreams'
Tracy Daniel has an identical twin called Treasure, in real life you can hardly tell them apart.
We wish Tracy the very best.


No comments:

Post a Comment