Monday 15 June 2015

CHRIS BROWN PISSES OFF KARRUECHE TRAN AS HE CONTINUES TO FIGHT FOR HER LOVE

Chris Brown,26, recently publicly tried to reconcile with ex-girlfriend, Karrueche Tran,27.
However, that didnot go down well  and the former lovers are still feuding.
The latest war of words came about after Chris and Karrueche had spoken to the media about their breakup.
Karrueche obviously didnot like what Chris had to say and took to her Instagram to lash out at Chris while Chris defended his actions by writing.'@karrueche, all I was doing was trying to fight for the woman I love".
Karrueche in March ended their her four year romance with Chris after she found out he had fathered a child-Royalty with another woman while still in a relationship with her.
Karrueche had this to say to Access Hollywood,
"I don't think a friendship will necessarily work. I definitely want to keep on good terms and be cordial and posirtive, no drama. Royalty is a beautiful young girl and it is a blessing for both of them, but for me its a different story so I had to kind of wipe my hands away from that, there's a lot to deal with a guy who is famous and rich all that, its a lot of baggage and I just don't know if I'm mentally able to go through that again.



No comments:

Post a Comment