Wednesday 16 September 2015

BONANG MATHEBA GIVES DJ ZINHLE ULTIMATUM TO APOLOGISE IN THE MESSY LOVE TRIANGLE WITH AKA

So where do we start with this messy love triangle. AKA is an award winning South African musician who recently had a baby with his baby mama, DJ Zinhle.
Shortly after DJ Zinhle gave birth, AKA and DJ Zinhle announced their breakup. Everybody was shocked. They had been in a relationship for three years. The reason for their breakup became known when DJ Zinhle wrote on her blog that South African television and radio host, Bonang Matheba was the 'side chick' who destroyed her relationship with AKA.
DJ Zinle wrote,
"I have recently been confronted with a situation that forced me to think really hard about the kind of women that I want to become and the kind of legacy I want to leave behind...."
"A week before our daughter was born, I found out about an affair between Kierman (the father of my child) and Bonang Matheba. I also  received confirmation of the rumours through an honest conversation which I had with Kierman, who confirmed that the affair had been going on for over 5 months"
"I will always respect him for his honesty" "I have dealt with this an found peace with his choice"
"After the release of our first statement regarding the separation I felt that there was no need to go into details about the reasons, however, after the continued public display of Kierman and Bonang's relationship as well as the commentary surrounding it, it has become important for me to affirm my power as a woman, my strength of character, my continued focus on my work and my commitment to being a positive role model".
This post nearly broke the internet.
N.B Kierman is same as AKA
South African television and radio host, Bonang Matheba is reported to have through her lawyers given DJ Zinhle till Monday, 14th September to apologise or face the consequences.
Bonang's PR agents wrote in response to the allegation of her affair with AKA,
"This is to confirm that Ms Matheba is aware of the allegations made against her, and the media reports surrounding the matter. We are taking these statements very seriously and are unfortunately unable to comment further as the issue has been handed over to Ms Matheba's legal team. We can however confirm that Ms Matheba is currently not involved in a relationship as she has always stated. Bonang is solely focused on her work and the projects she is finalising to ensure she wraps up what has been an incredible year with a bang"
AKA took to twitter to write,
Meanwhile the deadline reportedly given by Bonang's lawyers for  DJ Zinhle to apologise has expired, we await what will come of this love triangle.
BONANG MATHEBA AND AKA

AKA AND DJ ZINHLE

Photos: Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment