Friday 4 March 2016

RIHANNA SIZZLES ON THE APRIL 2016 COVER OF BRITISH VOGUE

Rihanna, 28 is the cover star of April 2016 issue of British Vogue. The cover is shot by Craig McDean.
In the magazine, Rihanna talks about her coveted wardrobe and her upcoming collaboration with shoe designer, Manolo Blahnik.


When asked if she would wear the boot she is wearing in this spread on a date she answered,

"Depends on what kind of date you are trying to have. Guuurrrl! Those boots are  dangerous! If you're trying to get back home to your bed, don't wear them boots! You  will get kidnapped in those boots, those boots are trouble".

On how she'll react when Rihanna and Manolo Blahnik collection hits the stores, Rihanna said,

"The day I see a woman in the street wearing my shoes....Iam sorry for that woman       because I'm going to literally run affter her, shouting, 'Stop! Selfie! Who are you?        Where did you get them? I'm going to have a moment!"

On growing up and admiring her mother's style:

"Oh my goodness, my mother-She is a woman's woman. I was obsessed with    everything she did then, everything she wore, her scent, her shoes and her  scarves....That was the glamour I wanted to be part of", Rihanna said.


Photos; British Vogue


No comments:

Post a Comment