Friday 4 March 2016

SHOCKER!!! SHARON OSBOURNE REVEALS HOW SHE CAUGHT HER HUSBAND, OZZY IN BED WITH TWO NANNIES

Sharon Osbourne, 63, has revealed on 'The Talk' on Tuesday that she caught her husband, rocker Ozzy Osbourne in bed with two nannies.
Sharon said on the show which she is a co-host,

"We used to have four nannies because I had three children" "I would work five days a week I would travel" "you can't work a nanny seven days a week" as a result she had four nannies who would rotate their schedules.

Sharon added,

"I'm telling you, they were the bane of my existence," "They were all wanting to be celebrities. They were all wanting money.... I caught two of them in bed with Ozzy!"

When asked by her co-hosts  Ozzy's reaction then about being caught, Sharon said, Ozzy who famously struggled with addiction was "out of his mind" at the time.

Sharon, mother of Kelly, Jack and Aimee Osbourne said at the end of the day she had to hire a nanny named Big Dave. She concluded by saying "Never trust a nanny"

No comments:

Post a Comment