Saturday 16 April 2016

THE AUSTRALIAN BRIDE WHO WORE BLACK & GOT HER BRIDESMAIDS TO WEAR BLACK EXPLAINS WHY SHE DID IT

Australian born Sophie Cachia, 25, shunned tradition and wore a black stunning gown for her wedding.  Her bridesmaids also looked great in all black ensemble.
Every young woman dreams of wearing a beautiful white gown, walking down the aisle as their husbands look lovingly at them.

For Sophie she looked spectacular as she walked down the aisle in a black dress with plunging neckline made by Signor Mont.



When asked why she wore a black gown instead of the traditional white dress, Sophie said,
"If you were to specifically ask me why I wore black on my wedding day. I can only answer in the most honest and direct way possible, because I wanted to", Sophie said

"Black is classic. It looks good on just about everyone, it's bold, it's sexy, it's daring"
"I find black to be extremely striking hence why its my go-to choice of colour to wear to any occasion". She added.

Sophie looked smashing in black and her bridesmaids looking beautiful. So much for tradition!!!



Instagram/Mirror

No comments:

Post a Comment